- I have a laptop, an internet connection and a continual supply of coffee and enthusiasm.
- I have an accredited diploma with the Blackford Centre for Copywriting. I’m also a member of the Professional Copywriters’ Network.
- I’ve written for a wide array of businesses, including:
- furniture retailers/manufacturers
- technology businesses
- coffee companies
- healthcare providers
- equipment hire companies
- mobile phone manufacturers
- private detectives
- travel agents
- I used to work as a lawyer (go to Why Should You Hire Me? to find out why this is a good thing for your business).
- I’m an author as well as a copywriter. I’ve self-published children’s books, had several short stories published and placed in competitions, and I’m working on a trilogy of thrillers for adults.
- I blog about mysteries and conspiracy theories. (Don’t panic, I’m not a conspiracy nut – I just think they’re interesting!) You can read my articles, as well as news about my fiction writing, on my blog Behind The Curtain.
- In my spare time, I enjoy hiking, gigs, all things Tim Burton, a pint or two down the pub, and some televisual binge-watching.
- My three favourite TV shows are Game of Thrones, Star Trek Voyager and Lost.
For more information about how I can help, take a quick glance at my Services page, or contact me on 07411 331721 or email@example.com. You can also read examples of my copywriting, and find out what my clients have to say about my work.